Change WAV bitrate in one click!
Change WMA bitrate in one click at high speed and quality!
The beauty of using 4Musics WMA Bitrate Changer is that it works from the
right click menu on a file.
You do not have to invoke a whole other program to change WMA bitrate. Simply
right click on the WMA, select "Convert to WMA"! As easy as 1,
What is a WMA? The WMA (Windows Media Audio) format is an audio format developed
WMA is designed to handle all types of audio content. The files can be highly
compressed and can be delivered as a continuous flow of data (on-line radio).
WMA files can be of any size, and be compressed to match many different
bandwidths (connection speeds).
Buy Now for only $14.95
Download a FREE trial version 1.79
4Musics WAV Bitrate Changer Information
||Free to Try
||Buy Now US$14.95
||Microsoft Windows 2000/ME/XP* or better * The program may
not work correctly with Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- Pentium 90mhz or better - 16 MB RAM 7 MB hard drive space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
4Musics WAV Bitrate Changer Features:
What's New Version1.5:
- converting in one click!
- fast converting speed;
- advanced output format settings;
- automatic source deleting;
- supporting drag and drop;
- tag editor
4Musics WAV Bitrate Changer Related Software:
- now all program windows can be attached to Main Window with a help of a special button near a "Close" button;
- audio options presets in audio options windows;
- new "Add Folder" window with ability to select types of audio files to be added and option for including subfolders;
- new option "Save subfolders structure", if you want to save encoded files to another place ("Options" window).
- Fixed bugs:
- crashing at start/exit during load/saving settings;
- crashing when many files were added with "Add folder" button;
- delays at start and exit;
- sometimes settings could not be saved;
- sometimes MP3 Options window flied away to the left top screen corner;
- program windows were cut off at 120 dpi display settings;
- some text strings could not be translated;
- bad File List redrawing;
- sometimes menubar position could not be saved;
- crashing when you press an "Audio" button;
- resource overdrawing during the idle time;
- incorrect multiple tag editing;
- now process window is always on top.
Audio Converter - Convert audio formats MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC,
MP4, M4A from one to another.
- MP3 WAV
Converter - Convert batches of MP3 to WAV format files for CD burning,want
to get more music on a disk?
- Xilisoft MP3 WAV Converter - Convert mp3 to wav, mp3 to ogg, it also can convert wav to mp3, ogg to mp3, etc.
- Aye Text
to MP3 - Convert text into a MP3/WMV/WAV audio file so can listen
Audio Converter - Converting the WAV, MP3, WMA9, OGG and APE files
into all of these formats.
CD WAV MP3 Converter - Convert to and from all supported formats.
- Speak Aloud
- Convert text to wav, mp3, wma, ogg, vox, au and aiff format on the
fly, no temporary files needed, save your disk.
MP3 WMA OGG Converter - Converting between most popular audio formats.
- Acoustica Audio Converter Pro - Convert MP3, WAV, WMA, CDA & OGG files with just a right click.