A striking all-in-one audio converter for home and office use with only
Hi-Fi sound compression algorithms.
Advanced Encode Decode Tools® includes only Hi-Fi sound compression algorithms
and a unique AC3 decoder. Easily converts between WMA, Mpeg Audio Layer
3, Ogg Vorbis and WAV PCM format audio files with ID3 tags support. It also
decodes AC3 format files to WMA, Mpeg Audio Layer 3, Ogg Vorbis and WAV
PCM formats. Features user-friendly multilingual interface and includes
single-mode operation for one-file conversion, batch-mode for several files
processing and Audio CD Ripping with FreeDB support.
Buy Now for only $29.95
Download a FREE trial version
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 32MB HD Space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Advanced Encode Decode Tools
Advanced Encode Decode Tools Related Software:
- Multilingual interface
At the moment Advanced Encode Decode Tools®, is available in 12 languages. These are English, Danish, Dutch, French, Chinese, Korean, Czech, Hungarian, Italian, German, Russian and Ukrainian.
- Windows Media™ Format
New support for variable bit rate (VBR) audio enables even higher quality and smaller file sizes. WMA 9 is backward-compatible with older Windows Media Audio – compatible decoders, so you can play back new content on old players, operating systems, and electronic devices.
- Batch mode processing
If you need to convert more than one file (from 10 to 100 and even more files), you can use Batch mode. You may also set 'Close application when complete' and (or) 'Shutdown computer' options if you want the program to take care of such tasks.
- Fastest WMA Decoder
Try it and see the speed of converting to WMA format and vice versa.
- LAME MP3 DLL interface
The fastest and the most powerful MP3 coder.
- AudioCD ripping mode*
You can use the Audio CD ripping mode for converting audio tracks to any supported format. The most common are MP3 and WMA file formats. Multi-drive support allows you to set batch-mode ripping for up to four CD-ROM drives in packet mode.
- FreeDB (CDDB) support
With the help of CDDB/FreeDB you can download detailed Audio CD description from the Internet. Save your time - why type it again if someone had already done it?
- Unique AC-3 decoder**
AC-3 format file may contain up to 6 audio channels. AC-3 Decoder combines the information from these channels into two encoded channels, which deliver to each of your ears, via conventional stereo headphones, its own unique sum of direct and reflected sound from each virtual speaker. As a result, the listening sensation is much more natural, with sounds appearing "out-of-head".
- A-one Video To Audio Convertor - is a program to extract audio from video files .
- Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer - Mix MP3s, WMAs, WAVs, record your own, set volume fades and pans.
- 4Musics MP3 Bitrate Changer - Change MP3 bitrate in one click at high speed!
- Ease Jukebox - File manager, playlist, CD ripper, audio/data CD writer, etc.
- Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker - Create your own CD/DVD labels and CD jewel cases with the ultimate.
- ImTOO MPEG Encoder - Convert AVI to MPG, AVI to MPEG.
- Player - Audio and video player, playlist editor, mp3 tags editor.
- AxelCD - Is a CD Player with an excellent graphic user interface.
- The Beatles 4ever! - The most attractive Beatles multimedia center.
- WaveCutter - Divides large WAV files into smaller ones as specified length.
- SpeechExpert - Read emails and other documents directly from various Web browsers.
- VITO SoundExplorer 2005 - An MP3 player and audio recorder for Pocket PC.
- STMP3 Player all 2.x versions- An LCARS based multimedia player and internet browser.
- Virtual DJ Studio - Mix MP3 Files, use multiple Sound Cards, and adjust Pitch and Tempo on each file individually.
- FlexiMusic Orchestra - A virtual musical instrument on your PC and a professional keyboard player for live orchestra.
- LaserUp! PocketDrummer - A Pocket PC based drum machine with the capability of loading and saving drum patterns.