AGInstaller is an script-based tool you can use to build full Windows compatible
installers for your developments to distribute to single or enterprise-wide
users. It has a professional-looking interface and creates compact installations
with minimal overhead that are packed into one self-explaining file for
easy distribution. The size of the extractor module is 46k only overhead
compressed data size.
AGInstaller is an easy of use tool. A script file has ini-file syntax and
can be created in any text editor. Full script description is available.
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 32MB HD Space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Download Remote Installer
There is a free AGInstaller GUI for creating script files. It is a AGIsBuilder by Sam Francke.
AGIsBuilder (AGInstaller Script Builder) is a program to create script
files for AGInstaller. It is not a complete package for creating installations.
It is an addition to AGInstaller, and requires that AGInstaller is installed
on your computer to compile setup files.
- Effective compression engine
AGInstaller make use of reliable and effective compression algorithm to build smaller installers. Small-size installers can reduce the bandwidth of your webserver and its load.
- Minimal overhead
AGInstaller can create installers with 46k overhead only over compressed data size.
- Self-extracted archives
AGInstaller can create sfx-archives with only 28k overhead over compressed data size.
- Installation protection
Each installer has self-verification module which detects whether it was damaged or changed.
- Multilanguage support
AGInstaller can build installers with multilanguage interface. You can easly make international software deliveries with any languages you wish.
- Two different interface
You can choose what interface you installer will have: standard or compact.
- Single-file installations
For easy distribution AGInstaller creates self-explaining installation packed into one file.
- Application rollback
On cancelling the installation process, all files, registry keys and values created during installation will be removed
- Shows different dialogs
Installer can displays these dialogs during installing: Select Language, Welcome, License Agreement, Readme Information, Select Destination Directory, Select Programs menu Folder, Ready To Install, Setup Complete.
AGInstaller Related software:
- easy access to (nearly all) AGInstaller parameters and options;
- compile and run scripts, if AGInstaller is installed on your computer;
- Start Menu shortcuts
- File associations
- Registry and INI modification
- Runs executables and dll functions during setup.
- Correctly installs/uninstalls shared files
- ActiveX control registration
- Detects destination directory from the registry
- Big gradient screen
- Silent mode setup
- Uninstall support
- Low resource requirements
- If it is need can to reboot system after the installation completed
- Easily builds installers from a small script file
- Can build installer from files being in several different folders.
- Relative paths in the script are permitted