Anasoft Helena is a productivity enhancing tool pack including
Anasoft Autowork and Anasoft Scheduler. Autowork is a system level instruction
engine, or you can call it an extended macro tool. You can use it to perform
streams of user actions and system operations automatically and in a controllable
way. Scheduler is a delicate scheduler, reminder and organizer. It can
also be used to schedule the running of Autowork macros. These two tools
can work together to help you complete tedious repetitive jobs in your
work or life automatically and achieve goals you can`t imagine without
Buy Now for only $35.00
Download a FREE trial version 2.04
||Free to Try
||Screen 1 Screen
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Anasoft Helena - productivity enhancing tool pack Key Features:
Autowork - A system-level instruction engine
Scheduler - Super scheduler, reminder and organizer
- It's basic parts is a macros recorder and player
- But in fact it's much more than that, it's an instruction engine by which you can perform streams of user actions and many system operations. You can edit your macro within a cozy but strong visual macro editing environment, you can add flexible repeat control to it, can debug it, can integrate running of you macro with Windows Explorer, and can schedule your macro up to your imagination by the strong Anasoft Scheduler.
- Scheduler is a super and independent scheduler itself which can schedule Windows tasks daily, weekly, monthly, at specified days/dates, at logon on, count down or at repeating intervals.
- It can also be used together with Autowork to schedule the running of Autowork macro
- It's also an convenient reminder and personal organizer.
Anasoft Helena is a shareware. Its evaluation period is 30 days.
During the evaluation period, the only limitation for an unregistered
user is you can't run or debug a macro lasting more than 10 minutes
long. If you find you are satisfied with this product, welcome to order
a license to become a registered user, so you can use all functions