Automated audio tag editor tool with FreeDB!
Audio Tags Editor is one tool every music fan should own. This handy audio tag editing automation tool can save you hours or days worth of tedious work. And FreeDB support feature liberates you from having to input any data manually! The program automatically identifies the album and imports official track data from a database. The software is fantastic for large mp3 collections but works will all other popular audio formats too! Try it FREE!
Download Audio Tags Editor - 1770 KB
Audio Tags Editor Information
||Any Win32-compatible OS
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Audio Tags Editor Long Description:
Are you a music fan who loves downloading tunes from the Internet? Then you know how annoying it is to get files that contain incomplete tag data. To fix this problem, a whole new class of software applications, called tag editors, was created. But Audio Tags Editor is not one of those me-too programs, available on the Net. Just see for yourself. First, Audio Tags Editor lets you edit tags directly inside the file list. This is a very convenient feature that works just like filling out Excel spread sheets. Plus, you don't have to repeatedly enter the same information over and over again. For tags that repeat (album or comments), simply select a folder or subfolder that contains all files you want to apply this data to. One click and it's all done. Add you comments or e-mail to your entire music collection! Better yet, the program comes with a FreeDB support. This means that if you downloaded an album that does not contain track data (track1, track2, track3, etc), the program automatically connects to a database and identifies this album. Then, it offers you an option to import this data, so you don't have to input it manually. All you have to do is to press the Save All button. Cool, isn't it?
There are tons of other fantastic features that both professional musicians and regular music fans love.
Quick renaming and playlist creation features are just two of them. And unlike other titles that support mp3 files exclusively, Audio Tags Editor can process tags of all popular audio file formats.
The program is very simple to use and it requires very low system resources. And no, you won't have to read lengthy manuals before getting a grip on it. The interface is very simple and straightforward, free of extraneous or distracting features. Oh, another good news - you can use it FREE for 30 days.
Is this a great deal or what? If you were you, I'd grab my FREE copy right now!
Audio Tags Editor Related Software:
- A-one Video To Audio Convertor - is a program to extract audio from video files .
- Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer - Mix MP3s, WMAs, WAVs, record your own, set volume fades and pans.
- 4Musics MP3 Bitrate Changer - Change MP3 bitrate in one click at high speed!
- Ease Jukebox - File manager, playlist, CD ripper, audio/data CD writer, etc.
- Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker - Create your own CD/DVD labels and CD jewel cases with the ultimate.
- ImTOO MPEG Encoder - Convert AVI to MPG, AVI to MPEG.
- ALO Audio Editor - Cut,
Copy, Delete Select, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix
- Audio Editor Pro - Perform
various operations with audio data
- MagicScore Maestro - Is
a magnificent and convenient music notation software,
- Audio Tags Editor - Perform two-way conversions among CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, and OGG.
- Acoustic Labs Audio Editor
- Open, edit, save and record audio files in any of these formats.
- AudioEdit Deluxe - Advanced visual audio editor and converter solution, which supports many powerful operations