Convert 20+ formats via GUI or command-line.
Powerful and fast batch conversion of CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, MP2, AIFF, AU, VOX, RAW, PCM, GSM, ADPCM, A-LAW, u-LAW, g72x, DSP, MPC, or MP+ through highly configurable command-line support or an easy-to-use interface, and settings for complete output control. Options include bitrate, frequency, channels, logging, FreeDB, and more. Convert an entire folder (recursive subfolder support), wildcards, and comma delimited filenames or any combination.
AudioCommander - 4.08 MB
||64 MB RAM, 20 MB HD
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
AudioCommander Long Description:
Powerful, fast, and highly configurable solution for both interface and command-line conversion of nearly all conceivable audio formats. Settings are provided for bitrate, frequency, channels, and more. Convert from CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, MP2, AIFF, AU, VOX, RAW, GSM, ADPCM, A-LAW, u-LAW, DSP, g726, g721, g723, MPC, MP+, etc. to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, MP2, ADPCM, A-LAW, u-LAW, DSP, GSM, or VOX with ease. AudioCommander can also be used to change the compression for supported formats. The comprehensive range of supported formats makes the software very flexible, and provides a complete solution for conversion of most any audio file desired. Conversions are performed directly from format to format, which increases conversion speed and eliminates potential quality loss. The ability to automatically transfer audio tags from the source format to conversion output is also present.
AudioCommander offers an extensive array of interface settings and command-line switches for complete control over how the software functions. The software is fully functional and can be controlled entirely via command-line operation.
Conversions can be performed on an entire folder of files simply by passing the folder name to the /f switch for command-line support or using the Add Folder interface command. For command-line, wildcards and comma delimited filenames are also supported. Even multiple paths can be separated by a comma, or any combination of filename(s), paths, and wildcards. Furthermore, when converting a path, you can specify a switch or interface option for all subfolders of the passed folder to also be included. Additional built-in options include: error logging, the ability to automatically use the source file's path for conversion output, overwriting of existing files or overwrite protection (to append a unique numeric value to the base filename for existing files), deletion of source file(s) after successful conversion, FreeDB support when ripping from CD, and much more!
AudioCommander Related Software:
- ImTOO WMA MP3 Converter - Convert WMA to MP3, convert AAC to MP3 and convert MP3 to WMA.
- ImTOO RM Converter - Convert Real Media RMVB to WMV, RMVB to AVI format, and etc.
- ImTOO MP3 WAV Converter - Convert MP3 to WAV, convert WAV to MP3 and convert OGG to MP3 file.
- ImTOO MOV Converter - Convert QuickTime MOV to WMV, MOV to AVI format.
- ImTOO Audio EncoderConvert among MP3, WAV, WMA, MP4, M4A, AAC, OGG, etc.
- ImTOO AVI MPEG Converter - Convert AVI to MPEG (MPEG1 and MPEG2), convert DivX to MPEG, convert WMV to MPG.
- 4Musics WAV Bitrate Changer - Change WAV bitrate in one click at high speed!
- 4Musics MP3 to WMA Converter - One-way converting from MP3 to WMA format!
- 4Musics MP3 to WAV Converter - One-way converting from MP3 to WAV format!
- 4Musics MP3 to OGG Converter - One-way converting from MP3 to OGG format.
- 4Musics OGG Bitrate Changer - Change OGG bitrate in one click at high speed!
- 4Musics OGG to WAV Converter - One-way converting from OGG to WAV format!
- 4Musics OGG to WMA Converter - One-way converting from OGG to WMA format!