Domain Inspect V3.0
Domain Inspect is a feature-rich domain name checker software, enabling
you to quickly and conveniently find desired domain names to register. The
built-in database embraces more than 100 popular gTLDs and ccTLDs. You may
choose to manually input domain names, import domain name list in a file,
or have domain names based on keywords automatically generated. Domain Inspect
simultaneously checks availability and link popularity of more than one
domain names at a time, and the result can be saved, printed, or exported
into other formats like Excel, HTML, etc. If you are looking for an ideal
domain name to register, Domain Inspect is the right utility you'll need.
Buy Now for only $49.95
Download a FREE trial version 1.02
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 2GB HD Space
||Screen 1 Screen
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Domain Inspect Features:
What's New of Version 1.5:
- In Manual Mode, Domain Inspect supports manual input of domain names.
It can also be used to import list of domains but override their TLD.
- In Wizard Mode, users input main keyword and designate website type,
and Domain Inspect automatically generates a domain name list for
checking. Current preset website types include "Common",
"Business", "Educational", "Fun", and
"Sport". Users can also customize keywords, and import or
export the list of keywords as a text file.
- In Advanced Mode, users designate keywords and relative rules, and
Domain Inspect finds out all the keywords combinations matching the
rules to generate domain names. The rules define whether a keyword
is Optional or Mandatory for domain names, and where keywords appear
in domain names (at the beginning, end, or middle, digital order,
and their combinations).
- Domain Inspect can import domain name list or any text files, and
automatically extracts all the valid domains to add to project.
- The current storage of Domain Inspect's WHOIS database amounts to
more than 100 popular gTLDs and ccTLDs. The program automatically
obtains updated version of database from our website whenever it is
- Domain Inspect supports two different kinds of protocol to work with
servers - WHOIS and HTTP. It automatically selects the suitable protocol
based on the database.
- Domain Inspect can check link popularity from Google, HotBot and AltaVista,
number of listings in Yahoo and DMOZ directories, domain popularity
of Overture and traffic rank of Alexa.
- Domain Inspect supports proxy servers, including HTTP Proxy and SOCKS
- Users may designate the number of lookup and retry times upon failure.
In some cases, a server may regard an enormous number of lookups in
short time as "spamming" and thus denies service. One way
to avoid the denial is to designate waiting interval between two lookups.
- Users may check a selected domain name in trademark databases of USA,
UK, and Canada, and Domain Inspect will automatically open relative
websites in web browser for users to register or backorder the domain
- Domain Inspect supports print and print preview. You may print the
domain name list and relative checking results when a lookup is completed.
- Checking results can be exported into files of other formats. Domain
Inspect supports such formats as Excel, HTML, XML, CSV, and TXT.
- Domain Inspect supports Clipboard. Users may copy selected domain
names and checking results to Clipboard, and all the domain names
in current Clipboard can also be extracted and added to project via
a paste operation.
- No Quibble 30-day Money-back Guarantee
There is a 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE on Domain Inspect, even though
you also have 30 days to try it for free before registering! The 30-day
money-back period starts at the time of registration. If you buy now
you will be enjoying all the benefits of the registered version within
Domain Inspect Key Benefits:
- New: Check domain link popularity
- New: Columns of domain list in main window can be customized
- New: Registration and backorder link of TLD can be specified
- New: "Registry WHOIS Lookup" and "Registrar WHOIS Lookup" can both be toggled
- Improved: Proxy authentication supported
- Improved: Custom HTML template can be specified when exporting to HTML document
- Improved: More ccTLDs are included in WHOIS database
Domain Inspect Related Software:
- Spending Less Time:With its user-friendly interface, Domain Inspect is simple and easy
to use for even a user without any technical background. When registering
domain names under different TLDs, Domain Inspect rapidly completes an enormous
number of domain name lookups and link popularity checks, saving your time
finding authoritative websites administrating these domain names.
- High Efficiency: Domain Inspect supports checking of up to 10 domain names
at a time, making best use of the bandwidth of your dial-up service or
- Auto-updated Database: With a current storage of more than 100 TLDs,
the database of Domain Inspect is subject to immediate updates when there
are new additions or changes in checking modes of TLDs in the future.
Domain Inspect supports LiveUpdate, that is, it automatically downloads
updated database whenever it is launched so as to guarantee proper lookups.
- Generation of Domain Names via Brainstorming: In Wizard Mode, Domain Inspect
generates a domain name list based on customized website type and main
keyword. While in Advanced Mode, a user designates keywords and relative
rules, and Domain Inspect finds out all the keyword combinations matching
the rules to generate domain names. These functions are sure to kindle
sparkles in your brain, bringing you more wonderful ideas.
- Domain Name Management: Domain names can be inputted manually or imported
in batch from files. Users may delete, search, sort existing domain names,
start or stop lookup at any time. Checking results include information
on availability, expiry date, registrar, link popularity and more detailed
WHOIS response of domain names. You may save, print, or export the results
into files of other formats like Excel, HTML, etc.