Emsa Save My Work - Typed text recovery tool
Emsa Save My Work is a program that stays in system tray and records your own keystrokes as you type, allowing easy recover of any typed work during the day, should any problem occur to your files, or computer failure.It works on a principle similar to usual key loggers but in a different fashion and purpose.
This program is designed to be fully visible and used by the actual computer owner to recover its typing work. Freeware for Windows.
Download Emsa Save My Work - 440 KB
Emsa Save My Work Information
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Emsa Save My Work Long Description:
Emsa Save My Work is a quite simple but useful typed data recovery program. It works on a principle similar to usual key loggers but in a different fashion and purpose. Instead of spying on other people keystrokes, this program is designed to be fully visible and used by the actual computer owner and record the keystrokes typed into the computer, in order to provide a backup of all this typed data, should any problem occur.
The program is helpful because it saves all your typed data while you work. How many times you have
lost your work because of power failure, blue screens, computer accidental reset, internet failure,
user mistake or kids hitting the computer cables and any such unexpected events? You may have written a complicated document or email working for a lot of hours and then lost it completely.... Well - lost no more! Our program can help you in all such cases, you just need to keep it running in system tray while doing your day by day work at computer.
Once it is started, the program runs in systray and records your keystrokes as you type in any documents. You may click on the systray icon at anytime to show the main window and see your typed data. Should any problem occur with your document, you can open the program's main window and copy all the text from within the main text log box. Copy the typed data from this window inside your document, do a bit of reformatting as needed and your work is saved!
If your computer crashes, no problem - your data is still available because it is logged on disk. Go into
the folder where you installed the program (usually something like c:\Program Files\SaveMyWork) and look in the \Logs subfolder. Each log file holding your typed data is saved as one file per day.
This program is Freeware.
Emsa Save My Work Realted Software:
- Cucusoft iPod Movie/Video Converter - Convert DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to iPod Movie / iPod etc.Video format.
- Cucusoft Mpeg/Mov/RMVB/DivX/AVI to VCD /DVD /SVCD /MPEG - Convert any video file directly to VCD, DVD, SVCD, MPEG1 and MPEG2 format.
- Cucusoft Mpeg/.../AVI to VCD/DVD/SVCD/MPEG - Video Converter (Lite) - Convert any video file directly to VCD, DVD, SVCD, MPEG1 and MPEG2 format.
- ImTOO Video to Audio Converter can convert MPEG to MP3 and convert AVI to MP3.
- ImTOO MP4 Video Converter - Convert all popular video formats to MP4
- Hetman - Hetman is a cross -platform file manager.
- SyncFolder - Compare and merge your files and folders.
- Advanced CATaloguer Pro - Professional cataloguing software.
- Advanced File Organizer - Catalog and organize your disks and files.
- AttributeMagic Pro - Change date-time on files/images/Office docs
- AttributeMagic Standard - Batch change file/folder date-time/attributes
- Attribute Manager - Changing file's attributes and date/time.
- Compare It! - File compare and merge utility.
- Directory Classifier - View a customizable listing of folders.