multi-language scripting library
FastScript is cross-platform multi-language scripting engine.It is intended for programmers who want to add scripting ability to their projects. FastScript is written on 100% Object Pascal and can be installed in Delphi 4-7, C++Builder 4-6 and Kylix 1-3.Unique feature of FastScript is ability to use several languages (PascalScript, C++Script, JScript, BasicScript). It doesn't use MS Scripting Host, and can be used in Windows and Linux.
Download FastScript - 1557 KB
||Borland Delphi 4-7, Borland C++Builder 4-6, Borland Kylix 1-3
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
FastScript Long Description:
FastScript is cross-platform multi-language scripting engine.
It is useful for the programmers who want to add scripting ability to their projects. FastScript is written on 100% Object Pascal and can be installed in Borland Delphi 4-7, C++Builder 4-6 and Kylix 1-3.
Unique feature of FastScript is ability to use several languages (PascalScript, C++Script, JScript and BasicScript), so you can write scripts using your favourite language.
FastScript doesn't use Microsoft Scripting Host, so it can be used in Windows and Linux environment. It is possible to add a new language - language definition is stored in the XML format, so you can perform
it without writing a Delphi code.
- Multi-language architecture allows you to use a number of languages (at present moment PascalScript, C++Script, BasicScript, JScript). You can add any procedural language (language grammar is stored in XML format).
- You can use multi-language scripts. For example, one module may be written in PascalScript, another one - using C++Script.
- Standard language set: variables, constants, procedures, functions (nested functions allowed) with var/const/defaultparameters, all the standard operators and statements (including case, try/finally/except, with), types (int, float, bool, char,string, multi-dimensional array, enum, variant), classes (with methods, events, properties, indices and default properties).
- Types compatibility checking.
- Access to any object inside your application. Standard libraries for the access to the base classes, controls, forms and BD. Easily expandable library architecture.
- Small footprint - 80-150Kb depending on used modules.
FastScript Related Software: