LinkSurvey Free Download
Whether for home or for work, Link Survey is a fully-loaded link popularity
tool that is a must for any Webmaster. Just enter in the Website(s) for
which you want to check the link popularity, and hit the start button.
Immediately, Link Survey sends a query out to many popular search engines
and displays the results in a table format.
Buy Now $49.95
Download a FREE trial version 0.98
||Free to Try
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
From there, you can use the built-in, multi-tabbed Web browser to check
out the Web sites that have linked to the site in question. This is a
great way to meet new Web friends, or, if you run a business, a great
way to see who's linking to your competitors' sites. Link Survey will
also let you export your results to a text, HTML, or Excel file for easier
Your business will benefit in many ways from using Link Survey:
- Get detailed link popularity report on all inbound links of any website
- Know link strategy of your competitors thoroughly
- Compare inbound links of your website with your competitors
- Locate potential High-quality link partners of your website
- Boost link popularity and search engine rankings of your website.
What's New of Version 1.4:
- Automatically check the link popularity of websites on search engines.
Do you know which site has outbound link to your website? Do you want to get a detailed website link popularity report? Tired of manually checking link popularity everyday? Now Link Survey can automatically and accurately generate a detailed link popularity report with all the inbound and internal links for you.
- More than 10 major search engines supported.
They are Google, HotBot, All The Web, Lycos, Altavista, MSN, Yahoo, AOL, Sympatico, IWon, Comet, Teoma and Ask Jeeves. Therefore, you can combine link popularity checking result of multiple search engines easily.
- Live Update.
Live Update makes sure that assures Link Survey has the latest information about the search engines in order to collect and analyze the information correctly.
- Detailed link popularity comparison of multiple websites.
Link Survey is the ONLY advanced link popularity analyzer which can check link popularity of MULTIPLE relative websites simultaneity and merge the results into a spreadsheet. It helps you to locate potential High-quality link partners and increase your website link popularity by learning about all of your competitors thoroughly. No other service or software offers this kind of valuable feature yet!
- Provide customized website link popularity reports.
You can save link popularity analysis reports to various kinds of file formats, such as .txt, .html, .csv (Comma Separated Values) and .xls (Excel Document). You will get a report similar to the following:
- Print and print preview.
Link Survey supports print and print preview. You may print the results when a lookup is completed.
- Build-in multi-tab browser.
Link Survey embeds a multi-tab web browser through which you can surfer websites in link popularity report and so there is no need to switch to Internet Explorer. Furthermore this browser will help you to find the relative links and email addresses faster by the highlight displayed.
- Index Assessment Report.
Link Survey can also be used for indirect assessment of site indexation in search engines for revealing unindexed pages, it can list all pages indexed by search engines for any specified domain.
- High quality support.
We guarantee we'll answer your email questions promptly and accurately within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
- No quibble 30-day money-back guarantee.
There is a 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE on Link Survey, even though you also have 30 days to try it for free before registering! The 30-day money-back period starts at the time of registration. If you buy now you will be enjoying all the benefits of the registered version within minutes!
LinkSurvey Relatad Software:
- Print and print preview supported
- Open project file by using drag-and-drop
- Export to document in XML format
- Exclude links with regular expression matching
- Connection interval between two queries to same search engine can be configured
- Original configuration will be lost when startup process fails