It’s the best reply to Spam!
Get the email you want and nothing else. McAfee SpamKiller quickly and easily
helps you stop spam from polluting your inbox with advanced filtering technology.
Whether you want to eliminate spam as quickly and easily as possible, or
crave the power to fight back, McAfee SpamKiller is for you.
Best of all, for maximum convenience, SpamKiller integrates directly with
Outlook and Outlook Express while also working with other popular PC email
programs. It's the best way to get only the email you want and nothing else!
Buy Now - McAfee SpamKiller 2006 : $ 29.95
||Free to Try
||Windows 2000: Pentium 133 MHz or higher; 64 MB
Windows Vista: 150 MHz or higher; 64 MB
Windows XP (Home or Pro): 300 MHz or higher; 128 MB
35 MB Hard Disk Space
Outlook Express 6.0 or later
Outlook 98, 2000, 2003, or XP
||Screen 1 Screen 2
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
- New! AntiPhishing Internet Explorer plug-in identifies and
blocks known and potential 'phishing' websites and scams.
- New! Advanced filtering features support hidden 'meta-character'
filtering and 'junk' text identification.
- New! Streamlined account auto-detection provides automatic,
immediate integration and configuration with your existing e-mail accounts.
- New! Outlook and Outlook Express toolbar integration allows
spam to be managed directly from within Microsoft® Outlook® and Microsoft®
- Invisible text & image filtering zeroes in on colorless content
and/or image-only or image-heavy e-mails that spammers use to evade
- Intentional misspelling filtering helps detect spam with intentional
misspellings, including improper capitalization or character replacements
(e.g., m0rtga.ge in place of mortgage).
- Auto-updates run silently in the background, ensuring you’re
always protected from evolving and emerging security threats.
- Real people. Real help. For free. Our experts are available
24 hours a day, seven days a week via Internet chat.
- Automatically identifies and removes junk email
- Helps protect against fraudulent emails and scams
- Scam filters block virus hoaxes and email pitches that can lead to
- Blocks future spam based on "self-learning" technology
- "Dictionary Attack" filter defeats name-generating software
- Blocks foreign-language spam
- Blacklists known spammers
- Friends List recognizes email from legitimate addresses
- Updates spam filters automatically
- Filters spam quickly and silently in the background
- Creates custom spam filters
- Protects children from inappropriate email
- Filters email from multiple accounts
- Reports spam to McAfee
- Integrates directly with Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express
Blocks Unwanted and Inappropriate Emails
Filters Multiple Email Accounts :
- McAfee SpamKiller's easy-to-use Personal Filter Editor lets you
block messages based on content, subject lines and other characteristics.
- For fastest relief, One-Click Block automatically generates both
a content-based and sender-based filter.
- Based on spam blocked, McAfee SpamKiller trains and personalizes
its core filtering engine to block similar spam using predictive analysis
- An automatic Friends List ensures email is always received from
friends, family and co-workers.
Updates Protection Against New Types of Spam :
- McAfee SpamKiller sets up in minutes on multiple accounts. Running
efficiently in the background, automatic filtering eliminates spam
for multi-user PCs and families sharing accounts.
- Advanced filter technology quarantines questionable mail and places
it in a blocked email folder for automatic deletion. The blocked email
folder can be password protected for parents wishing to protect children
from unsuitable content.
- With Microsoft Outlook Integration, you can block spam, add friends
and view blocked messages directly from the toolbars within Outlook
Express 6.0 and Outlook 98, 2000 or XP. McAfee SpamKiller also works
with POP3, MAPI and MSN/Hotmail accounts.
Reports Spammers to Service Providers :
- Spammers are always exploring new ways of delivering unwanted email,
and McAfee SpamKiller continually provides the most current anti-spam
technology available to stop them. New filter updates are automatically
downloaded and installed daily to counter the latest spam threats.
- To prevent random spam attacks through name-generating software
- the most prevalent type of spam - McAfee SpamKiller uses proprietary
technology that keeps spammers from finding and using your name (e.g.,
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
Powerful "Dictionary Attack" filtering detects minor variations
in an email's TO: or CC: fields and blocks emails it detects using
- For future relief from spam, McAfee SpamKiller can send an error
message back to the originator so it appears your email is invalid
- which keeps your address off spammer lists.
- McAfee SpamKiller reports spam abuse to Web hosts and Internet Service
Providers, while encouraging users to report undetected spam email
directly to McAfee. If a new threat is identified, this notification
can result in quick filter updates for all McAfee SpamKiller users.