DVD Maker is a high speed and easy-to-use video DVD VCD SVCD maker,
creating DVD VCD SVCD disc from all video files, so you can play your movies
on your home DVD player. Supports many input formats: AVI, DIVX, XVID, MP4,
MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT etc.
Converts your movie files to DVD VCD SVCD format using our fast High-Quality Mpeg1/2 encoder and then burn to DVD VCD SVCD Disc with High-Speed burner engine.
Buy Now for only $29.00
Download a FREE trial version
||Free to Try
Movie DVD Maker Key Features: |
- Make DVD VCD SVCD Video Disc.
- Make DVD from AVI DivX XVid MP4 MPEG DAT ASF WMV MOV QT files.
- Make VCD from AVI DivX XVid MP4 MPEG DAT ASF WMV MOV QT files.
- High-Speed DVD/VCD/SVCD Disc Burner engine Inside!
- Built-in DVD Author.
- Support CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW discs.
- Support a broad range of DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW burners.
- Support NTSC and PAL TV mode.
- Auto set Normal TV's aspect ratio(4:3) and HDTV's aspect ratio(16:9).
- Auto add Letter Box to target DVD.
Movie DVD Maker System requirements:
- DirectX 8.0 or higher is needed. Please download it form Microsoft DirectX Downloads
- If you want to access the Windows Media Format(wmv, asf asx) files,Windows Media 9 runtime file is needed.Please click here to download it.
- If your Window Media Player can't play your video file, our software can't open it too. So, you should install more CODEC, You can install K-Lite Codec Pack on our recommendation. It is a free software for you. You can download it form HERE .
- You need to install the QuickTime Player to support QuickTime(MOV, QT) files. Please download it from http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ .
Movie DVD Maker Relates Software:
- Windows ME/2000/XP/2003 operating system.
- DirectX 8.0 Runtime or higher
- Pentium III 450 PC or higher
- RAM 128 megabytes (MB) or more
- DVDRW/CDRW burner
- Minimum 700MB of free hard disk space (When you burn an DVD disc, it is required to create a disc image on your hard drive first. For this purpose you need to have approximately 10GB of free space on your hard drive for proper program performance.)