Is an application that helps to program a Shutdown, Restart, Logoff, Standby
or Hibernate event, with many add-ons and Tools.
Automating tasks as easy as 1-2-3!
You can maintain a list of hosts on your current network and connect to
any of them, and process any of the required tasks (Shutdown, Restart, Logoff)
remotely, and you can define security levels like:
- Hosts Names / IP's allowed to work with Shutdown Manager installed on a remote computer.
- Password protected access.
||Free to Try
||128MB RAM 10MB HD Space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Download Shutdown Manager and Tools
Manager allow you to specify a time to wait before starting the process
(Shutdown, Restart, Logoff, Standby or Hibernate), but also you can specify
if Shutdown Manager must wait for a Window (another program) to close or
change it's Title (caption) before start countdown. This means, if you use
this option, that you can select this option if you want Shutdown Manager
to automatically start a Shutdown with Power Off just after your download
is completed, or your database task is finished, or whatever you need to
specify as a Window be closed or it's title change.
Shutdown Manager and Tools Key Features :
- easy to use
- Works accurate
- Saves you valuable time
- Looks professional
- Has a low registration fee
- Offers both free upgrades and support
- Doesn't contain spyware, adware etc
- Doesn't give out your information
Shutdown Manager and Tools Related software:
- Block any other application attempts to shutdown, restart, logoff
- Create Automatic Events to: Shutdown, Restart, Logoff, Standby, Hibernate, Lock Workstation, Run Tasks before Windows close, Take Screen shots, Emergency Shutdown, Notes Reminder, Run other programs, Close other windows / programs, Exit Shutdown Manager and Tools, Shutdown remote computers using NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 or better.
- Quick Capture to clipboard or file, of any region of your Desktop (with loaded applications / windows).
- Estimated battery duration and charge time (for battery operated computers).
- Replace Windows Search Files with a more faster one
- Leave your computer doing any long task (download, database, rip) and instruct Shutdown Manager to wait for a Window to close/change. Example: when a download is finished, it's window is closed, so countdown can start
- Perform cleaning tasks of unnecessary files that slow down your computer!
Remove unnecessary History, temporary files, etc.
- View exactly what was on your computer screen when you leave a Shutdown command active. View all the screen shots saved before Shutdown, Restart, Logoff, Standby, Hibernate
- View your clipboard's content easy, with Clipboard Viewer. Quick save Images and Text with just one click!
- Save your clipboard content with no need of run another application
- Connect to a Remote Shutdown Manager computer and perform a shutdown, restart, logoff. Use the force option when remote appears to be freeze
- Are you a gamer? Like Flight Simulators? Do you have a disability?
The Windows Start Button can be very annoying, you can disable it and
re-enable when needed
- Keep your computers time updated, synchronized using a local Time Server, included in Shutdown Manager
- Quick and easy access to your CD's content with no need to open My Computer and select to open a CD-ROM
- Find Files on your computer more faster than Windows Search utility
- Disable Start Menu, Disable Taskbar, Disable Windows Keys... this allows you to block users that can damage your computer or change your settings... Blocked users will only access Desktop shortcuts
- Helps your computer memory usage with Memory Defragmenter
- Animate your Start button, easy!