Shutdown Vaccine® is a powerful utility that automates the shut down, log
off reboot and many Windows functions. Its built-in On-Idle-Action technology
can shut down workstations if they are inactive for a specified period of
Shutdown Vaccine allows administrators to perform customized remote shutdowns
for networked PC's - supporting command-line operations, as well as creation
of batch files for any selected action.
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 10MB HD Space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Download Shutdown Vaccine
Shutdown Vaccine Key Features :
- Turn off, log off, reboot, lock, power off, hibernate, disconnect from the internet/network and go to stand by mode in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server.
- Shut down and reboot network computers.
- Set message reminders.
- Execute actions manually or automatically.
- Choose between two types of event times:Automatic mode: after some period of time or inactivity. Or Set Time Based on 24 hour time or duration. e.g. "After 20 minutes" or "At 2:30PM".
- Inactivity settings can be determined by:
- User Inactivity (no mouse or keyboard movement)
- CPU Inactivity (CPU resources decrease for a determined period of time, or
- Application Active, (if a particular application is open then the shutdown process will not execute.
- Stop the countdown and start it again instantly.
- Shutdown, reboot etc. with just one click!
- Schedule everyday shutdowns
- Display warning message before shutdown, reboot etc.
- Play a sound or sound file before shutdown, reboot etc.
- Cancel the shutdown process just by pressing a button on the warning message box.
- Empty the Recycle bin on shutdown, reboot etc.
- Control the program and execute actions using only the system tray.
- Shutdown in a smart way: The program will identify if a PC is inactive for a certain period of time and execute the specified action
- Create and manage profiles for different users and occasions in which all tunings are stored. Every time you launch Shutdown Vaccine, you will find everything exactly the same as it was after you last used it.
- Run Shutdown Vaccine from the command line, allowing you to shut down Windows without even pressing a button on the program window.
- Eject any of your removable media on shutdown, reboot etc.
- Password protect all shutdown commands and program options
- Run the program in "silent" mode.
- Disable/enable windows shutdown commands in Windows Start menu
- Program actions can be executed even if no user is logged o
Shutdown Vaccine Related software: