Click to Screenshot
Buy Now $24.95
Download for Free
AVCWare MOD Video Converter 2.0
AVCWare MOD Video Converter is an essential MOD to video converter to convert MOD files recorded by JVC hard disk
DV and some Panasonic models to any other video formats like AVI, WMV, MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV and FLV with
excellent image and audio quality. With this MOD Video Converter, you can put recorded MOD video files on iPod,
iPhone, PSP, Blackberry, etc. or upload them to the web.
Besides, there are several practical video editing tools and rich settings added in this MOD video converter to edit
the output video by cropping video size, trimming video, splitting one file, adjusting frame effect, adding
watermark, and adjusting output parameters. Freely share and enjoy your digital life with AVCWare MOD Video
Key Features of AVCWare MOD Video Converter:
- Convert MOD files to AVI, WMV, MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2, MOV, and even HD video formats.
- Convert your own recorded movie to FLV video, then upload it to YouTube or other video
sharing sites for sharing your story with friends.
- Put MOD files on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Blackberry or other MP4 players easily.
- Crop video size, modify video effects and add picture/text watermark to convert MOD file
to any video format with unique effects.
- Merge several small video clips into a large one to get them played with no halt.
- Remove the unwanted segments of the MOD file to only convert certain clip by setting the
start and end point in the Trim window.
- Provide abundant profiles with optimized parameters to meet different digital devices,
and allow you to create new profile by modifying profile parameters for further use.
- Offer much more settings to help you realize the output file customization: video codec,
video size, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, channels, and so on.
- Click one button to convert all checked MOD to AVI and other video formats in multithreading
and multi-processing mode.
- Support multi-core technology and convert each MOD file with multi-core to get high speed.
- Preview source MOD video and take a snapshot during preview; compare the source and fixed video when editing.