|You are Here:
Graphic Tools Software » Edraw Max
Click to Screenshot
Buy Now for $99.95
Download for FREE
Edraw Max 5.0
Edraw Max enables students, teachers and business professionals to reliably create and publish kinds of diagrams
to represent any ideas. It's an all-in-one graphics software that makes it simple to create professional-looking
flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams, business presentations, building plans, mind maps,
fashion designs, UML diagrams, workflows, program structures, web design diagrams, electrical engineering diagrams,
directional maps, database diagrams and more.
With large pre-drawn libraries and more than 4600 vector symbols, drawing couldn't be easier! Edraw Max lets you
create a wide range of diagrams using templates, shapes, and drawing tools while working in an intuitive and
familiar Office-style environment.
Note: You can free to download the latest version at http://www.edrawsoft.com/flow/EDrawMax.exe at any time. You can
get free upgrade for ever and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Support Phone Order - Call Customer Service Center at +1-952-646-5331 or toll free from the US and Canada at
1-877-353-7297 to place an order by phone. The Product name is Edraw Max. Product ID number(s) is 12786-9.
||November. 17 2009
||Free to Try $99.95 to Buy
Windows 2000/XP Tablet PC/2003/Vista
256 MB RAM, 20 MB of hard disk space
Pentium III, 750MHz processor
1,024 x 768 or better monitor resolution
Mouse and keyboard
Why Choose Edraw Max:
- Use the diagramming software that best maps to what you know and where you're headed.
- Fully vector-based graphic software, which facilitates the rapid creation of flowcharts,
organizational charts, network diagrams and more.
- Supports to import the exist Visio XML file perfectly.
- Just drag the build-in shapes from the library pane and drop them on your page. Drawing couldn't be easier!
- Easily visualize complex information with a wide range of diagrams. Make those diagrams even smarter and
more useful by linking them to underlying data, which provides a more complete picture of the system or process.
- Works with MS Office well. It can be integrated with Microsoft Office application easily.
The UI is MS Office-style like, it's easy to learn and use. If you are familiar with MS Office,
you are familiar with Edraw quickly.
- Generics graphic formats support and WYSIWYG printing.
- Creates professional-looking diagrams quickly with themes, effects and quick styles.
- Gain greater productivity in diagramming with features like automatically aligns and arranges all shapes.
- Includes lots of high-quality shapes, examples and templates.
- Distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text, and symbols are available for each diagram object.
- The UI is MS Office 2010 style like. Full ribbon features.
- Added Themes, Color Themes, Effects and Fonts. Easy to change the whole diagram by changing the active theme.
With the new Theme feature, you can format the colors and effects in an entire diagram with a single click.
- Real-time previews. When you scroll over the various galleries in Edraw, you'll see your drawings and
various objects change to display what they'll look like if you decide to apply those settings. Just click on
the thumbnail in the gallery to actually accept the changes. This makes it a lot faster to see, for example,
how changing a color scheme will affect your drawings.
- Quick layouts and quick styles. These provide quick formatting options for the object in question, and
make it easy to create good-looking slides with just a few clicks.
- Table support.
- Recolor picture, Light and Contrast, transparent PNG support.
- Opened the Shape Sheet for senior users to create more complicated shapes.
- More 2000 clip arts.
- Improved the Insert Hyperlink function.
- Improved the Print function. Support more page sizes such as A0, A1.
You can also print the large size graphics in separate pages.
- Persistent undo and redo.
- High quality graphic export.
- Put Edraw graphics into Word, Excel, PowerPoint with one-click buttons.
- Text objects supported line space, bullet, Indent, back color, super script, sub script and more.
- Shadows in general are so very nice compared to those in previous versions.
We can actually control the transparency, amount of blur, and color now.
- Shape and text presets make it really easy to apply a preset look to an object or text.
- It's quicker to zoom in and out now using the zoom slider in the southeast corner of the screen.