Click to Screenshot
Buy Now for $79.95
Download for Free
Poker Tournament Manager - Deluxe Edition 4.0
Planning to host a poker tournament? Poker Tournament Manager adds a professional feel to your poker game,
just like a Las Vegas casino! You can even post results to your own league home page at our website so
other players can see results and stats.
Impress your guests with professional tournament management:
Run a tournament clock for sessions.
Supports unlimited levels and breaks.
Manage players, buy-ins, rebuys, chip add-ons, and fees.
Limit number of rebuys and add-ons and control levels during which they are permitted.
Eliminate players as they go out.
Automatically calculates fixed or percentage based payouts.
Automatically seeds the tournament tables for larger groups, and reseeds as tables are reduced.
Keeps player name, phone number, email, and address that can be exported for mailers.
Track and view stats to see top players over multiple tournaments.
For poker tournaments from 2 to unlimited players.
Display all the critical information during your tournament:
Display tournaments on your TV or on your laptop/PC.
Show chip values and current blinds/ante/raises.
Show player's finishing place and payout if any.
Display a seating chart.
Display number of players remaining, average chip stack, and next break.
Keeps rules for tournaments - less arguments!
Display a custom message to let your guests know when the next tournament is!
Display unlimited rotating custom pictures or ads.
Completely customizable colors and many display options.
Customizable sounds and notifications.
Manager Report displays total fees and pot money collected.
The Requirements of The Latest Features:
- PTM is now much more customizable. You can change the font, fore-color, back-color,
and size of nearly all items displayed on the screens, to personalize PTM for your game.
- PTM now keeps track of who knocks out who! So you can see who eliminated the most players during a game,
or over time by viweing stats. This new field is available in the web results posting area as well.
- Added a new rotating screen to display kills and elimination chart.
- New button to "chop" the pot for remaining players.
- Added ability to have the rotating screens adjust based on where you are at in the tourney.
So that pre-tourney you can rotate the Buyin Details screen and the players registering screen,
then during play you can show the elimination screen, and then after the tourney you can show the payouts screen.
- New export to allow a printable sign-in sheet.
- Added 2 new formatted summary screen views.
- There is now a menu for skipping a level or skipping a break - jump right to the next one.
- We have added the ability to email all players in a league to make announcements or to invite to upcoming tournaments.
- New continuous scroll of the players, payouts, awards, and seat chart screens so all data is scrolled through as you play.
- More hot keys have been added for even easier navigation