Click to Screenshot
Buy Now $35.00
Download for Free
Sothink HD Movie Maker 1.2
HD Movie Maker is a professional Blu-ray burner. It encodes almost all video formats into high definition Blu-ray
movies, including WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QuickTime Movie, Real Video, H.264/AVC, M2TS, etc. It can
burn HD movies into Blu-ray discs (BDMV) or regular DVDs (AVCHD) up to 1920x1080p. The supported disks include
DVD+R/-R, DVD+RW/-RW, BD-R/BD-RE, BD-25/BD-50, etc. With Sothink HD Movie Maker, people can enjoy HD movies freely
on Blu-ray players or Sony PS 3.
This HD Movie Maker also supports the world TV broadcast standards: PAL and NTSC, and 5.1 surround sound; calculates
proper video bit rate automatically according to target disc’s capacity, convenient to skip videos with
remote control; auto generates chapters for multiple videos; can preview videos conveniently with a built-in
video player; supports multi-core CPUs and speeds up concurrent video encoding on multiples; loads external subtitle
files to enjoy Blu-ray movies perfectly.
Key Features of Sothink HD Movie Maker:
- Create high definition Blu-ray videos from any video formats including WMV,
MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QuickTime Movie, Real Video, H.264/AVC, M2TS, M2T, MTS, etc.
- Make HD Blu-ray movies of different resolutions up to 1280x720p, 1440x1080p, 1920x1080p.
- Manage and burn HD Camera videos to Blu-ray Movies, supporting Sony (*.m2ts),
Cannon (*.m2t), Panasonic (*.mts), etc.
- Burn BD movies on various discs like DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, BD-R, BD-RE, etc.
- Convert videos to BDMV, and burn on Blu-ray Discs like BD-25 (single layer with 25 GB capacity),
BD-50 (dual layer with 50 GB capacity), etc.
- Burn HD Blu-ray movies into regular DVDs with 4.7 GB (DVD-5, so-called D5) or 8.5 GB (DVD-9, so-called D9)
storage capacities, which is particular to make HD Blu-ray discs even without Blu-ray burners.
The output is AVCHD (or called BD5/BD9)
- Display thumbnails of the imported source videos and the thumbnails’ size are editable.
- Support pausing, resuming and stopping.