Click to Screenshot
Download for FREE
At the age of Internet, uncountable computers are connected together, computer virus speared from one computer to another, hackers and unfriendly people sniff and steal files everyday. Therefore, the storage for computer files become valuable and important than ever before, so as the privacy and business safety.
SuperEncryptor is a professional but easy encryption tool with friendly user interface, and shares the basic operation like Windows Explorer. It provides comprehensive data storage and protection for your files.
SuperEncryptor - Review
It is a professional but easy encryption tool with friendly user interface, and shares the basic operation like Windows Explorer.
This software product was tested thoroughly and was found absolutely powerful, easy-to-use. This product is very good and awarded Filesforfree.com 5-star.
- This powerful software is easy to use. If you know how to use Windows Explorer, you know how to use SuperEncryptor!
- It can encrypt files of any type or length. The encrypted file can be used without decrypting by SuperEncryptor. Double-click the file, then a password input box will popup. After putting in the correct password, you can open, edit or save the file. After closing it, it is still in encrypted state, and there is no need to encrypt it again.
- Using powerful algorithms to encrypt files/folders: Rijndael with 256 bit key (AES 256, now it is Advanced Encryption Standard), Blowfish, DES, 3DES, and there is no possibility for decryption.
- You can select an authorized disk during encryption. In this way, even if others get your passwords, without the authorized disk they are unable to decrypt your files. Moreover, an authorized disk can free you from memorizing the passwords.
- You can specify a file as password. In this way, the encryption is fortified and you needn't memorize the password as well.
- You can hide the encrypted file inside another file, such as a picture, MP3 or .exe file, which we refer to as "host file". The host file will not be damaged by the operation and you can still view the picture, play MP3 and run .exe file. No one would imagine that there are encrypted files hidden in them!
- It can hide a folder in a second, no matter how big they are. For this function, it exceeds other similar software in the following: It supports windows 98,Windows 2000,Windows XP (not support Windows NT). It provides ternary protections with folders thus bringing your data security to a higher level. The hidden folder are invisible even under safe mode or pure DOS!
- It applies password protection to folders. With password, the folder can be used without decrypting by SuperEncryptor. Double-click the folder, and a password input box will popup. Only by inputting the correct password can you open it and it is still in encrypted state after you closing the folder. There is no need to encrypt it again with SuperEncryptor.
- It can lock a folder. The locked folder can not be deleted, renamed or copied. You are unable to visit any file in it, either.
- You can disguise a folder as recycle bin, printer, control panel, network neighborhood or common files, etc. That means the icon of the disguised folder will be turn into that of the recycle bin, printer and so on. Moreover, when you enter it, no real contents are visible.
- It allows you to encrypt files or folders and then pack them to Self Decrypting Executable (or SDX, for short). A SDX is capable of decrypting itself and do not need to have SuperEncryptor installed. Simply double click on the file to run it, and it will decrypt itself after you enter the appropriate encryption key.
- It allows you to add password protection to exe files. Moreover, the protected exe file can still be run with command line parameters.
- It can safely delete a file which can never be recovered by disk recovery software. This function supports secure deletion of the entire folder tree.
- It can deal with batch files. Especially you can deal with all files in an entire folder tree with the function of Encrypt, Decrypt, ......, etc.
- "Password management" allows you to manage kinds of passwords easily. You need only keep an authorized disk without memorizing passwords.
- The function of Compress File makes an encrypted file take less space.
- It can hide local hard disks, CD-Roms, floppy disks, and removable disks.
- It supports the right mouse menu. For example, by right clicking on a folder and choose "Encrypt" in the right menu, SuperEncryptor will encrypt every file within the folder. Decryption can be done in the same way.
- The "intelligent online update" feature ensures your SuperEncryptor always the newest version.
Related Shareware Software:
Lock folder,Protect folders with a password.
Hide files and documents in virtual encrypted drivers.
- Sunbowsoft Secure Storage
can encrypts partitions, devices or creates encrypted file-hosted virtual disk.
- 1 Click Encrypt File Folder Encryption
1Click Encrypt will secure files and folders.
- Password Storage
Keep your passwords and other information.
- Word Password Recovery
Recover lost or forgotten MS Word passwords!
- 1 Click Sweep
1 Click Sweep maximum PC security.
- Easy Password Storage
Save your passwords in one secure place.
- Effective Password Manager
A perfect tool for storing your passwords.
- Universal Shield
Universal Shield - protection plus encryption.
Related Shareware Software...
- Zortam Mp3 Media Studio
is all-in-one Mp3 aplications.
A Freeware, powerful audio editor and recorder.
A small utility to magnify a portion of the screen
- Alert Post-A-Board
Create and offer Web Message Boards. No Scripting, No HTML required.
- Email Templates
Send personalized messages rapidly to individuals and multiple recipients
More Related Free Software...