It is sometimes much more convenient to listen to text rather than merely
reading it off a monitor. Stepping in to provide such a service is SpeechExpert,
which can read emails and other documents directly from various Web browsers.
Additionally, visitors can convert the various documents into audio files
for their own convenience. For those interested in having documents read
in various languages, SpeechExpert functions in ten separate languages.
This version is compatible with Windows 98 or newer.
Buy Now for only $19.90
Download a FREE trial version
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 32MB HD Space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
SpeechExpert Key Features:
- Embed into Internet Explorer and grabs the articles in Internet.
- articles reading and management.
- Multiple articles supported.
- Transparent float window supported which shows the sentence being read.
- Converts the articles into audio files including wave and mp3 formats.
- Auto shutdown feature (for narrating the stories to the kids).
- Full screen sliding supported for presentation and language education.
- Over 10 languages and twenties voices supported.
- Multiple languages interface supported.
SpeechExpert Related Software:
- SpeechExpert is intergrated with Internet Explorer as a plug in, when you meet the articles you are intrested in, you can grab it into SpeechExpert by the short cut in right menu or in the toolbar. SpeechExpert will automatically select the most fitable language for you. SpeechExpert can also read the text in the files stored in the computers for you.
- SpeechExpert can read the articles you added with over 10 languages and twenties voices.
- SpeechExpert supports multiple articles, you can switch the articles from one to another quickly. The articles are defined into 3 catalogs: read, reading and deleted. This feature enables you to review the articles read and arrange the order for the articles to be read. When you listen to a long article, you may unable to finish it one time. SpeechExpert can log down the position read for you, and you can resume the breaking later.
- SpeechExpert can convert the arcitals into audio files in batches (including wave format and mp3 format), which makes you be able to listen to the articels in the computer without SpeechExpert installed.
- A-one Video To Audio Convertor - is a program to extract audio from video files .
- Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer - Mix MP3s, WMAs, WAVs, record your own, set volume fades and pans.
- 4Musics MP3 Bitrate Changer - Change MP3 bitrate in one click at high speed!
- Ease Jukebox - File manager, playlist, CD ripper, audio/data CD writer, etc.
- Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker - Create your own CD/DVD labels and CD jewel cases with the ultimate.
- ImTOO MPEG Encoder - Convert AVI to MPG, AVI to MPEG.
- LaserUp! PocketDrummer - A Pocket PC based drum machine with the capability of loading and saving drum patterns.
- WaveCutter - Divides large WAV files into smaller ones as specified length.
- STMP3 Player all 2.x versions- An LCARS based multimedia player and internet browser.
- Player - Audio and video player, playlist editor, mp3 tags editor.
- AxelCD - Is a CD Player with an excellent graphic user interface.
- The Beatles 4ever! - The most attractive Beatles multimedia center.
- Virtual DJ Studio - Mix MP3 Files, use multiple Sound Cards, and adjust Pitch and Tempo on each file individually
- Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer - Trim and fade, mix, slice and dice.
- iRadio- Listen and record thousands of internet radio stations!
- VITO SoundExplorer 2005 - An MP3 player and audio recorder for Pocket PC.