SpreadsheetConverter to ASP and ASP.NET V3.0
SpreadsheetConverter to ASP and ASP.NET generates a single ASPX page and
an optional Code-Behind file for each Excel spreadsheet that it converts.
The ASPX takes the users input, calculate and then display the result. The
Code-Behind file is used to do backend-integrations, for example fetching
the current rate from an external system. You can download it and take it
for a try by clicking on 'Downloads' to the left.
Buy Now $149.00
Download a FREE trial version 5.35
|| Free to Try; $149.00
||64MB RAM 2GB HD Space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
SpreadsheetConverter to ASP and ASP.NET Features:
SpreadsheetConverter to ASP and ASP.NET Benefits:
- Good-looking calculating ASP or ASP.NET page from Excel.
- Full source, also for the calculator.
- Built-in edit-debug-compile-test cycle for IIS, so if you have IIS locally
installed, you can see the result directly
- Works on old Windows servers. Supports NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP,
Windows 2003. Does not require DOT.NET-framework
- No Excel needed on server. No Excel or other plug-ins needed for the
users of the ASP and ASP.NET-pages.
- Easy updating: fix spreadsheet and generate again.
- Supports checkboxes and dropdown lists.
- Covers 180 functions of Excel. Currently all but a few advanced financial
and statistical functions are supported.
- All calculations are done on the server, your formulas are totally hidden
from the user.
- Many different target environments supported: Windows, Linux, UNIX,
Macintosh, embedded systems like set-top boxes. The resulting webpages
can be run within all browsers launched the last 2-3 years.
- No Risk! 30 day money back guarantee.
SpreadsheetConverter will save you time and money. It will make your customers
happier thru increased service and better quality.
SpreadsheetConverter to ASP and ASP.NET Description:
- The domain expert can generate code to be used inside software systems, no
need to explain how the calculations are done to a programmer.
- 10-fold increase in productivity. The enormous gain in productivity comes
from being able to use Excel for developing the calculations and from having
access to 180 built-in functions of Excel.
- Improved quality due to much easier testing in Excel.
- Easy update of webpage, just update the spreadsheet and run SpreadsheetConverter.
- Can be used by in-house personnel, no programming or advanced web
skills needed. No need paying external consultants.
- Easy of use. No programming experience
SpreadsheetConverter to HTML is included in SpreadsheetConverter to ASP & ASP.NET.
If you own the HTML-version, you can upgrade to the ASP-version.
Using the product you can create the following three types of output:
You do not need to be a programmer to use the software. If you do not need
to do any backend-integration, it is just a matter of moving the resulting
files to the web server.
- A self-contained ASP page where all the calculations are done on the server.
[Reformatting on client]
- A self-contained ASP.NET page where all the calculations are done on the
server. [Reformatting on client]
- A self-contained ASP.NET page with a C# code-behind file, where all the
calculations are done on the server. [Reformatting on client]
- A self-contained ASP.NET page with a VB.NET code-behind file,
where all the calculations are done on the server. [Reformatting on client]
- A self-contained pure HTML-webpage. [Calculation + formatting on client]
SpreadsheetConverter to ASP and ASP.NET Related software: