Put your cards in order first to win
Stackomania is a fun card game. It's easy to play. It's free. You start with a random stack of numbered cards. You win if you put your cards in order first. Use the Discard Pile and the Draw Pile to replace cards you don't want. Play against the compter or a human opponent over the internet.
With lots of play options, Stackomania is really several games in one.
Download Stackomania - 1.27 MB
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Stackomania Long Description:
HOW TO WIN - The object of the game is to create a stack of cards in order from lowest to highest. You win if you finish before your opponent.
GAME SETUP - The Stackomania deck has 100 cards. The cards are numbered from 1 to 100. You and your opponent each begin with a stack of 10 randomly selected cards. There is a card face up on the Discard Pile. The remaining cards are face down on the Draw Pile.
TAKING YOUR TURN - When it's your turn, you can take the top card from the Discard Pile and use it to replace 1 of the cards in your stack, or uncover the top card on the Draw Pile and (if you want it) use it to replace 1 of the cards in your stack, or exercise any play option that is available.
PLAY OPTIONS - You can change the game by selecting any combination of the following play options.
Stackem - You play with a stack of 20 cards instead of 10.
Backem - You can win with a stack in order from highest to lowest or with a stack in order from lowest to highest.
Placem - You place your cards in your stack, instead of getting them dealt to you.
Switchem - You can swap the positions of 2 cards in your stack. You can do this once at the beginning of the game.
Smackem - You can swap the positions of 2 cards in your opponent's stack. You can do this at any time during the game, but only once.
Takem - You can take 1 of your opponent's cards in exchange for 1 of your cards. You can do this at any time during the game, but only once.
Random - You play with a randomly selected combination of the play options. You can change the odds of each option being selected by using Advanced Settings under the Options menu.
OPPONENTS - You can play Stackomania against the computer. You can also play over the internet against a human opponent.
LEARN MODE - When Learn Mode is on, you can see your opponent's cards throughout the game. Playing against the computer with Learn Mode turned on is a good way to learn how to play Stackomania.
Stackomania Related Software:
- 4Musics WAV to WMA Converter - One-way converting from WAV to WMA format!
- 4Musics WMA to WAV Converter - One-way converting from WMA to WAV format!
- MP3 WAV Converter - Convert batches of MP3 to WAV format files for CD burning.
Audio Converter - Convert MP3, WAV, WMA, MP4, M4A, MP2, VQF, APE,
OGG, AAC and FLAC
- EZ MP3 Wav Converter - Designed to decode mp3 files to wav files and encode wav files to mp3 files.
- Prehistoric Pai Gow Poker - With the game called Pai Gow Poker you travel back to the Stone Age.
- Japanese Videopoker - A new poker game in Japanese style!
- Prehistoric Blackjack - Play Prehistoric Blackjack in the Stone Age!
- Prehistoric Pai Gow Poker - Travel back to the Stone Age.
- Video Poker - Get the highest poker hand possable.
- Video Poker Coach - Is comprehensive poker training software
- Japanese Roulette - A beautiful girl invites you to win money!
- Rummi - Play your tiles by three, offline and online.
- Island Craps - Feel happiness in the game Island Craps!
- Ultimate SlotZone - Pack of 4 beautiful rendered,3D slot machines