The Recipe Processor 2000 V6.2
The Recipe Processor 2000 is the perfect tool to manage recipes. Intuitive
and easy to use, it offers complete recipe managment from the novice to
the professional chef. The Recipe Processor can be easily configured as
a single user system, or a multi-user system sharing a database across a
Planning a party or just your evening meal? The Recipe Processor offers
a search function for recipes by ingredient(s), categories, recipe name,
directions text, or wildcard.
With the Recipe Processor you can adjust
serving size & ingredient amounts. For the weight conscious you can calculate
nutrition and cost in real time
Buy Now for only $25.00
Download a FREE trial version 2.92
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 2GB HD Space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
The Recipe Processor 2000 Features:
LinkSurvey Relatad Software:
- RP 2000 is now Network enabled. There are two networking modes: PEER
TO PEER, which allows any Recipe Processor program to access and share
any Recipe Processor database on the LAN. There is also LOG ON mode,
in which one Recipe Processor acts as a "server", and shares
its database with other Recipe Processor programs set up as "clients".
Log on mode requires users to log on, with access rights of READ ONLY,
READ/WRITE, or ADMINISTRATOR.
- Each recipe can have a picture attached.
- Each recipe can have a media file (avi, wav, or mpg) attached to it.
- Display two recipes side by side for food count and cost comparisons.
- Word Definition Dictionary. This user expandable dictionary comes
with over 1,000 definitions for cooking terms.
- Integrated Spell Checker.
- Integrated daily and weekly Meal Planner.
- A real time Nutrition calculator will tell you how many calories,
fat, sodium and cholesterol are in each serving. RP 2000 version adds
carbohydrates, protein, fiber, and two user defined nutrition columns
to the food count calculator.
- Recipe costing will tell you how much the recipe will cost. Excellent
for catering jobs.
- The ability to create and maintain a unique database (or cookbook) in
- Quick entry for ingredient descriptions, measures, and amounts are available
from a popup window. (All windows are configurable and their contents
can be controlled by the user.)
- Customize speedbars with RP 2000.
- RP 2000 lets you customize the size and order of the Recipe Display
Header section. The display items can be moved anywhere in the window,
and item size, color and fonts can be assigned to the windows contents.
- Complete cookbook printing utility. Registered Customers will receive
the cookbook printing utility. Print a cookbook from your recipes, complete
with table of contents, index and custom cover page.
- Create Web Pages from your recipes! RP 2000 allows you to save recipes
in HTML format that can be displayed on the web, including attached
- Import recipes that are saved in HTML format, including pictures and
- RP 2000 can automatically Backup your recipe database, including pictures
and picture attributes. Backup location is user definable.