Ultra MPEG to DVD Burner is a powerful and handy tool to burn video
DVD VCD SVCD disc from exist DVD VCD SVCD compatible MPEG files which has
been converted using your video converting tools, So you can play movies
on your home DVD Player.With this software, you can create a real DVD VCD
or SVCD, not only a MPEG file on your hard disk.
It supports NTSC and PAL TV mode, supports Normal TV's aspect ratio(4:3)
and HDTV's aspect ratio(16:9), supports CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R,
DVD+RW disc, supports a broad range of DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW burners. High-Speed
burner engine inside and very easy to use.
||Free to Try
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Buy Now for only $29.00
Download a FREE trial version
Ultra MPEG to DVD Burner Key features:
- Burn DVD VCD SVCD Video Disc.
- Burn DVD from DVD compatible mpeg-2 file.
- Burn VCD from VCD compatible mpeg-1 file.
- Burn SVCD from SVCD compatible mpeg-2 file
- High-Speed DVD/VCD/SVCD Disc Burner engine Inside!
- Built-in DVD Author.
- Support CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW disc.
- Support a broad range of DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW burners.
- Support NTSC and PAL TV mode.
- Auto set Normal TV's aspect ratio(4:3) and HDTV's aspect ratio(16:9).
- Auto add Letter Box to target DVD.
Ultra MPEG to DVD Burner System requirements:
- DirectX 8.0 or higher is needed. Please download it form Microsoft
DirectX Downloads .
- If your CD or DVD Burner did not work with the Ultra MPEG to DVD Burner
,you need download and install Aspi
Layer. Unzip the ASPI.zip and read the read_me.txt how to install
Ultra MPEG to DVD Burner Relates Software:
- Windows ME/2000/XP/2003 operating system.
- DirectX 8.0 Runtime or higher
- Pentium III 450 PC or higher
- RAM 128 megabytes (MB) or more
- DVDRW/CDRW burner
- Minimum 700MB of free hard disk space (When you burn an DVD disc,
it is required to create a disc image on your hard drive first. For
this purpose you need to have approximately 10GB of free space on your
hard drive for proper program performance.)