© 2003-2011 FilesForFree.com All rights reserved.
URGENTRECOVERY® Professional Free Download
URGENTRECOVERY® Professional can scan and find lost partitions, boot
sectors and other file system components.
URGENTRECOVERY® Professional can detect drives even if they are not visible in explorer,
supports long filenames as well as compressed and fragmented files. The full directory
structure of the drive is displayed (Even on NTFS Drives where it is recoverable) and
the built in search feature makes finding files much easier. The Recovery Wizard allows
even novice users to successfully recover lost data.
Buy Now $114.46
Download a FREE trial version 5.45
||Free to Try
||128MB RAM 2GB HD Space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
URGENTRECOVERY® Professional Features:
URGENTRECOVERY® Professional allows data recovery from:
- Supported file systems: FAT 12/16/32 (used by hard disks, disks, Smartmedia™, Compact Flash™, Memory Stick and other) and NTFS (used by hard drives)
- Ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of all lost and deleted files.
- Search lost and deleted files matching file name criteria
- Fast scanning engine allows the file list to be built in a few minutes.
- Easy to understand File Manager and typical Save File dialog.
- Very secure undeleting: program does no write operation on drive containing files to be undeleted
- Saving data to any windows (including network drives, removable media, etc.) drive possible
- Supports compressed and encrypted files (for NTFS)
- Report lists of recovered files (i.e. for forensic use) can be saved to disk or printed out.
URGENTRECOVERY® Professional - ADVANTAGES & LIMITATIONS
- Lost or Deleted Partitions
- Accidental or Malicious Formats
- Installations Gone Wrong
- Virus Attacks- Deletions
- Local or over a network
- Virtually Any Logical Disk Disaster
- ...Will support RAID as well!
- Access to all the Microsoft file systems -- FAT12/16, FAT32 and NTFS under any operating system environment as stated above.
- Standard write using Windows® API minimizes the chance of disk corruption.
- Since URGENTRECOVERY® for Windows operates in Windows® environment, it has access to the Windows® virtual memory.
This eliminates the file and drive size limitations associated with a DOS based program.
- Full access to the network and other installed peripherals such as Zip, SyQuest and external hard drive.
- Compatibility with Stripe Sets RAID and Mirrored Drives.
- Easy to use and a fully automated wizard, which walks the user through the program.
- More than a Windows recycle-bin!
URGENTRECOVERY® Professional Related software:
- This software is NOT able to find data on a physically damaged drive!
- Not every file can be undeleted: less fragmentation (common if media not full) will increase the rate of recovery because the entire data is stored at the beginning of the first cluster of a file.
- The probability of recovery is lower, the smaller the disk capacity relative to the file size is.
- When a file is deleted from a FAT32 drive in Windows® 2000/XP environment, the higher order value of the starting cluster gets lost.
Hence it is not possible for URGENTRECOVERY® for Windows to correctly predict the starting location of the deleted entry. Therefore, it reconstructs the file by using all the possible values of the starting cluster higher order value and leaves it up to the user to find out the correct file.