Web Replay is a password manager and web automation tool that integrates
with the Internet Explorer toolbar and allows you to automate frequent
web tasks, as well as login.You can automatically click buttons, navigate,
fill and submit form data etc.The program is very easy to use, simply
click the record button and perform your tasks and when you are done,
stop the recording.You can then save these actions and replay them at
any time, by simply clicking a button.
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 32MB HD Space
||Screen 1 Screen
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Web Replay - a login/password manager Key Features:
One click login to web sites.
Automate repetitive browsing tasks
- Auto-save login info (user id and password) in online forms.
Just type the user name and password as usual and Web Replay prompts you to store them.
- Auto-fill saved passwords
Next time you visit a page for which you've saved login info, Web Replay prompts you to fill it automatically.
- One click logon to your web accounts
With only one click, Web Replay opens a new Internet Explorer window, navigates to login page, fills the login form and pushes the login button for you.
- Built-in password generator
Version 1.2 comes with a powerful password generator, helping you create combinations resistant to dictionary and brute-force attacks
- Auto-fill login forms in pop-up login windows as seen for financial sites
- Auto-fill login forms with more than one user name and more passwords
- Fill any web form automatically every time you need it.
- Edit and print your passwords easily.
Security and privacy
- Record web browsing steps as tasks.
Any repetitive steps you perform on a web site are recorded and saved as a Task so you could replay the whole sequence at any time, with one click. This way, with one click you could check your credit card balance, pay off minimum payment for a credit card, track an order, login to your email and go directly to Inbox and so on.
- One click to launch and play your tasks.
With only one click, Web replay opens a new Internet Explorer window, navigate to the web page, fill login info, press submit and optionally navigates to other pages in the site
- Record a single task for more that one browser window.Pop-ups supported.
- Customizable Internet Explorer toolbar
You don't need to launch a custom application to launch your tasks.Web Replay has a custom Internet Explorer toolbar.
- Create shortcuts for tasks.
Create shortcuts for your tasks to Web Replay toolbar, Desktop, Quick Launch, Internet Explorer Favorites, Internet Explorer Links Bar in order to replay them later, with one click.
- Explorer bar
If you want to have all the tasks visible all the time, Web Replay comes with an Internet Explorer bar where you can launch all your tasks from, grouped into categories.
- Schedule your tasks using Windows Task Scheduler.
- Create keyboard shortcuts for your tasks
Web Replay saves precious time.You only click a button and it performs 5 actions:
- All passwords are encrypted by a Master Password
All your saved passwords and tasks are strongly encrypted into your local hard drive by a Master Password.This is the only password you'll need to remember from now on.
- Lock feature
You can lock Web Replay when going away from the computer for a while to prevent unauthorized access
If you forget to lock Web Replay by yourself, you can set it to lock automatically after a period of inactivity.
- All passwords are stored into your local computer.No information is sent to us.
- No adware.No spyware.
Web Replay Related Software:
- opens a new Internet Explorer window.
- navigates to your login page.
- fills in the login form.
- pushes the "Submit" button for you.
- navigates further to do your entire repetitive task.