WebTalker.net Free Download
WebTalker.net allows you to record, playback, and publish to flash and HTML
your voice or any MP3 in 3 easy steps. Unlimited use, no monthly fees, and
one click publishing of your files to the internet. No players or plugins
required to playback!
Webtalker.net even allows you to record your message directly within the
program. WebTalker.net Utilizes Flash technology which allows over 98% of
web surfers to play your audio button automatically.
Free Download WebTalker.net
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 10 MB HD Space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
| At last you can add instant streaming voice content to any
website or email in minutes. NO subscription fee's, NO per minute charges,
just clean, clear streaming sound in an instant. Don't have any High-Tech
Programming or HTML Skills? No problem! You don't need any! WebTalker.net
takes all the work out of creating professional streaming audio buttons
by doing everything for you!
Record directly from your computer microphone with no additional hardware
or software required! Don't have a professional graphic designer on your
payroll? Don't worry, with WebTalker.net you will! Whenever you want to
create audio buttons for your auction listings, web pages, real estate listings,
or anything, you will have a ton of GREAT LOOKING, PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED
audio buttons to choose from!
Don't have expensive sound recording or Flash design software? You would
need them both without WebTalker.net. In fact, in order to get all the advantages
WebTalker.net gives you, you would need over $500.00 in software and have
to spend countless hours learning how to use it! With millions of websites
online today, does your site go the extra mile to close the sale? The human
voice has overwhelming sales appeal, twice as much selling power as simple
text. Why settle for showing your product when you can TELL THEM ABOUT IT!
Whether you are a computer novice or an expert, if you want to easily put
audio on your website then WebTalker.net was designed for you!
WebTalker.net Key Features:
WebTalker.net Related Software:
- Record, playback, and publish your voice or any MP3 in 5 easy steps!
- Make your online eBay auctions even better by describing your product! This really does work!
- All in one solution, nothing else to buy.
- Step-by-Step wizard makes it super easy, even for beginners!
- Add voice to your website, emails, and newsletters.
- Unlimited use, no monthly fees.
- Start converting your traffic from browsers into buyers!
- Add instant credibility and trust.
- Speak to your customer, as if they are right there.
- Broadcast voicemail announcements to your customers and sales staff.
- Reduce email and support questions.
- Create streaming flash files that play instantly, no waiting.
- No downloading players, or plug-ins.
- One click publishing of your files to the internet.
- Generates HTML and voice files, just copy & paste.
- Built in MP3 engine, record directly to MP3 format-eliminates converting.
- Built in FTP client eliminates manual uploading.
- Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer - Mix MP3s, WMAs, WAVs, record your own, set volume fades and pans.
- 4Musics MP3 Bitrate Changer - Change MP3 bitrate in one click at high speed!
- Ease Jukebox - File manager, playlist, CD ripper, audio/data CD writer, etc.
- Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker - Create your own CD/DVD labels and CD jewel cases with the ultimate.
- ImTOO MPEG Encoder - Convert AVI to MPG, AVI to MPEG.
- Dr.Tag - MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA music management utility.
- River Past Audio Capture - Record audio to MP3, WMA, WAV, AVI or OGG.
- River Past Cam Do - Record webcam to AVI/MOV/WMV, optional audio.
- StepVoice Recorder - Is software for real-time recording with MP3 file format support.
- WM Recorder - Record Windows Media video and audio streams.
- Digital Indicators Package - Is a set of digital filters synthesized.
- Dr.Tag Plus! - Organize your music collection in a nice and easy way.
- Replay Radio - Record radio favorite radio shows, and listen anywhere and anytime you like.
- River Past Talkative - Speaks text or record to MP3, WAV, OGG Vorbis, or WMA audio.