Word Rotation Free Download
The goal of Word Rotation is to form words from a set of rotatable tiles.
Download Word Rotation
- Each tile contains two to five single letters of which only one is on top.
- Words are formed horizontally and vertically by rotating tiles until valid words are formed.
- You have a time limit and a maximum number of clicks to solve the puzzle.
- You must solve each puzzle before time runs out and you run out of clicks.
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 32MB HD Space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
on the mode, the computer will randomly select a group of target words,
mix them with additional letters and scramble the letters into the playing
- In Classic Rotation, you must find a set of predefined words using clues or definitions. Find all the hidden words to complete the puzzle (before your time and number of clicks run out).
- In Free-For-All (FFA) mode, you must make up your own valid words to complete the puzzle.
- Variations allow for a progressive game, whereby you start at a lower difficulty level and progress through increasingly more difficult challenges.
- Factors that control challenges include size of playing area, type of clues, word lengths, revealing hidden letters, number of rotations, locking and automatic matching.
Word Rotation Key Features:
Benefits of Full Word Rotation include:
- Playing the game
Select Classic Rotation or Free-4-All Rotation.
Click on letter tiles.
Spin all letters into valid words to complete the round.
View your game statistics in several ways.
Choose words from several dictionaries or word lists
Pick levels and clues.
Change backgrounds, fonts, colors.
Increase or decrease the difficulty of the game.
Control sound effects.
- Word Lists: pick the group of words to use. Note: select "Thesaurus"
lists when playing Classic Rotation if you will be using clues.
- Quick Setting: a series of preset options based on difficulty.
- Format: selects the size of the playing field.
- Show Hidden: shows the letters that are on the backs of the tiles.
- Remove Tiles: in Classic mode, tiles are removed when matched.
- Show Splash: eliminates the initial "splash screen" in full version.
- Animation: speed at which tiles are rotated when clicked (or no
- Same Length: all words will be the same length and will be horizontal
- Number of Rotations: indicates how many letters are on a tile.
- Word Size: sets the maximum number of letters in a word.
- Use Thesaurus: clues are definitions or synonyms
- Use Actual Words: the actual hidden words are shown as clues.
- Extra Clues: length, direction, starting & ending letters are randomly shown.
- Lock First: the first letters of all words are highlighted.
- Individual Clues: the clue for the word appears as your mouse moves over the spaces for the word.
- Length Clues Only: only the length of words in display.
- Auto Lock: automatically highlights a matching word in Classic Rotation
- Locked Letters: a number of words will have their first letters highlighted
- FFA Marking: selects which key you will be pressing along with mouse movement to highlight your words in Free-For-All Mode.
- Bonus: in FFA mode, you must find the bonus word to complete the puzzle.
- vVoice: activates the voice (speech) dialog.
Word Rotation Related Software:
- download all word lists and thesauri
- save and restore game
- all 50+ levels
- match English to French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Polish words
- free updates for life.